Testimonials & Reviews
After every grand final, we are overwhelmed by the positive feedback we receive from the contestants and their families. Below is a small selection of these comments.
- We had an amazing weekend and want to thank you all for giving Macie such an incredible experience.
Parent of Macie Kellond – Miss Junior Teen Plymouth 2018
- I just wanted to say I had the most amazing time. My confidence has grown so much from doing this pageant and for that I am eternally grateful to you all. I have friends who I would class as best friends now and cannot wait to continue growing as a pageant girl.
Libby Smith – Miss Teen North Liverpool 2018
- Rachel and I just wanted to drop you guys a wee message to say thank you for such an amazing pageant experience. We have been part of two systems and can honestly say that Rachel has never felt so welcome in a system. She was over the moon to make top 8. Rachel has already submitted her application for next year! Sorry ladies but you’ll not get rid of her now!
Parent of Rachel Loftus Miss Teen Glasgow City 2018
- We all had an amazing time and Rhianna loved being part of the final. She definitely wants to go it again.
Parent of Rhianna Hall – Little Miss Teen Bedworth 2018
- she had an absolutely amazing weekend and hasn’t stopped smiling since the event. It was so lovely to also see her smiling from ear to ear the whole weekend, she’s been having a tough time of it at school recently with other girls, so I think she was a little nervous about meeting the girls, but they were all fab and made her feel welcome and part of the family, so thank you for this! I truly appreciate it.
Parent of Emily Radford – Miss Junior Teen Isle of Wight 2018
- Just wanted to thank you for an amazing weekend. Olivia looked amazing and made me cry. This has boosted olivia confidence and that’s all down to your fabulous team. Thank you so much.
Family of Olivia Grant – Miss Teen Powys 2016
- Thank you so much for a lovely weekend, I learned so much and am thrilled about the amount of money that was raised for together for short lives. I hope to see you next year.
Chyna-Eloise Howard – Junior Miss Nottingham 2016
- Thank you for all you’ve done for me by easing me into this pageant and making it so much fun!
Niamh Kimpton – Miss Teen Rotherham 2016
- Thank you so much for making my weekend at my first pageant such good fun and an unforgettable experience. I have made friends for life (pageant sisters) and I am definitely continuing in pageant land! I’ve already entered again for next year, so hopefully I’ll see you again soon.
Hannah Critchlow – Little Miss Teen Rotherham 2016
- I had a fabulous weekend with you. Thank you so much for this opportunity, I’m really pleased I managed to get in the top 5 and I think Courtney is a really worthy winner and she deserved it, can’t wait to try out again for Miss Junior. Thank you so much again, look forward to seeing and hearing from you soon.
Georgia Greening – Little Miss Teen Ossett 2016
- Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the Miss Teen Great Britain finals, I had such an amazing time and I met so many wonderful people. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I have felt my confidence grow in the past week just by being a part of the finals. Thank you so much for letting me have the experience of being in a pageant, I have made so many memories. I am so proud of what I have achieved by being a part of Miss Teen Great Britain; placing in the top 20, making some amazing friends and raising money for a brilliant charity, which I will continue to do. I want to again say a massive thank you to yourself and the entire Miss Teen Great Britain team, I hope this isn’t the end of my pageant journey because I have enjoyed myself so much and I have learnt so much about myself, in that with a little hard work I can really help to make a difference. Thank you so much, you all need a well-deserved rest after this weekend and all the hard work you put in to making it an event to remember. I am looking forward to following the new queenies over the coming year and hopefully I will be able to come back next year and see you all again.
Olivia Grant – Miss Teen Powys 2016
- I would just like to thank you and your team for making Isla and myself so happy. We’ve had the best week and enjoyed every minute of this amazing experience. I would like to thank you so much for giving me this opportunity and making it a memory I will never forget. You are such an inspirational woman.
Venice Moody – Miss Teen South Gloucestershire 2016
- I want to congratulate you all for being such amazing people. You give our daughters reasons to feel confident and beautiful about themselves. Thank you for giving my daughter Lee-Asha the opportunity to experience the pageant world. She is adamant that she is going to enter again so look out for her. Thank you again ladies and good luck with everything you continue to accomplish in the future. Holly, you are amazing! Keep up the good work!
Family of Lee-Asha Handson – Miss Teen Croydon 2016
- Huge thanks to you and your fantastic team! I had one of the best weekends of my life at the finals which I will never forget. I cannot believe how quick it’s gone by! It was amazing to be a part of Miss Junior Teen GB 2016. Also, I was more than happy to be placed in the top 15. I’ve learnt and gained a lot from this pageant – thanks to you!
Smriti Sivakumar – Miss Junior Teen Northwich 2016
- Thank you for a fantastic few days, Louise has had the time of her life and has met friends for life!!
Parent of Louise Stace – Miss Teen Bracknell 2019/20
- Taking part in the Miss Teen Great Britain finals was such an honour. This was my first ever pageant experience, and I can certainly say that I have been bitten by the pageant bug and would very much like to return next year if possible. I gained so much confidence, made friends with some truly wonderful girls, and simply put had the best time of my life. I have gotten to experience things that I would never had if it were not for the pageant.
Laila Abdel-Khalek – Miss Teen Lincolnshire 2019/20
- Eva had a great weekend and honestly has not stop talking about it. She had the best time and that’s all thanks to you all for making it a fabulous weekend. Thank you again, it meant so much seeing Eva enjoying herself and having fun.
Parent of Eva-Marie Grant – Miss Junior Teen York 2019/20
- This was Eddison’s first pageant and we thought she did incredibly well. She has already entered for next year! As a parent I’d just like to say thank you to the Pageant Girl team. If I’m honest I was sceptical about the whole pageant world! But my view has been completely changed by the hard work, dedication and commitment of the team and the enjoyment the girls get from this process. Eddison has grown up so much in the last year. Thank you for already changing her life and showing her, her worth! I’m so grateful.
Mother of Eddison Holmes-Dennett – Miss Junior Teen Ribble Valley 2017
- To all of you mums out there who are worried about pageants PLEASE don’t be. My daughter has been part of Holly’s Miss Junior Teen Great Britain this year and she has been involved in charity work and appearances where she has been fortunate to meet the most amazing and inspiring people. Darcy has further developed her interpersonal skills, confidence and poise and developed a work ethic second to none since being a part of this pageant family and I have no doubt that she has made friends and contacts that she will maintain for a long time yet as a result.
Mother of Darcy – Miss Junior Teen Norfolk 2017
- Hi Holly, I just wanted to thank you personally for giving me the opportunity of being a part of Miss Teen Great Britain over the years, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be the confident girl I am today and I wouldn’t of had the most amazing experiences of my life as well as all the friends I have made along my journey. Once again thank you so much for everything and I really appreciate it!
Sophie McSween – Miss Teen Liverpool 2017
- Thank you for the most amazing experience of Ellie’s life. She loved every minute of it.
Mother of Ellie Corcoran – Little Miss Teen Anglesey 2017
- I had an absolute fabulous time in your pageant once again. I can’t wait to enter again soon.
Jaz Cuggy – Miss Junior Teen Vale of Glamorgan 2017
- I am over the moon, still, about placing in the Top 3 of the Miss Teen Great Britain finals this year. Your support and encouragement has been unreal and I am so grateful for everything that you do. I have never felt like I have belonged within a group of people so much. I feel so accepted and myself when I am at Miss Teen Great Britain and that is truly the best feeling in the world. Your pageant has made me develop as a person in so many ways, my confidence has gone through the roof and I have managed to do things that I only ever dreamed of. The amount of charity work I have done, and amount of awareness I have raised for issues that are close to my heart has been incredible and I’m beyond proud of myself, but none of it would’ve been possible without Miss Teen Great Britain. Once again, thank you so much for everything you do. I can’t wait to hopefully see you soon.
Imogen Chapman – Miss Teen Bristol 2017
- Thank you for making this weekend the best weekend of my life. I cannot wait until my next pageant!
Venus Lamey – Miss Teen South London 2017
- I would like to thank you all on behalf of Jorgia and myself for an incredible weekend. Jorgia has loved every minute. And I am super proud of her placing 1st runner up I think she did amazing she is so happy with her result as she didn’t even believe in herself and didn’t think she would even place. So I have one extremely happy Jorgia & one very proud mummy.
Mother of Jorgia Prow – Little Miss Teen Greater Glasgow 2017
- Thank you so much for the opportunity to compete in Miss Teen GB, I enjoyed everyday in Blackpool and meeting everyone. I also thoroughly enjoyed the finals.
Jemma Clark – Miss Teen Wiltshire 2017
- Thank you so much for this weekend, it’s been one of the best times of my life yet! I will definitely be coming back! I can’t thankyou enough for how much I’ve learned this weekend!
Alisha Rogan – Miss Junior Teen Wirral 2015
- All I can say is wow, wow, wow. What a fabulous weekend Jazmine has had. She has met such lovely girls who I’m sure she will keep in touch with for years. It was her first pageant and we didn’t know what we were doing, how to go about things, if we had got the right kind of dresses etc but everyone was so supportive and helpful from your team. I can’t believe she placed in the top 16, we are so proud as going into it we really thought she would get nowhere as she hadn’t been able to do many appearances or raise money as she has had a horrific year battling glandular fever and then pneumonia twice so to see her on that stage looking so beautiful and confident made my heart burst with pride. She has defiantly caught the pageant bug and is already searching for pageants that she can enter. We will defiantly be returning next year. Thanks again for giving these girls such a great opportunity.
Family of Jazmine Nichol – Miss Junior Teen Newcastle 2015
- Huge thank you for everything this weekend! You did an amazing job of organising everything. I’ve honestly had such an amazing weekend and made so many friends. You should be so proud, it’s amazing what you’ve done! Thank you so much!
Stacey Mills – Miss Junior Teen Bury 2015
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for giving me the opportunity to take part in the final – it has honestly been one of the best weekends of my life and I have made so many new friends – I can’t express enough how thankful I am for everything that you helped me achieve this weekend – I enjoyed it so much that I have already entered for next year!!
Kloe Gibson – Miss Junior Teen Nairn 2015
- Georgia loved every second of it, and I personally can see how the whole experience is transforming her into a much more confident and mature young lady. It has surprised me greatly just how beneficial these pageant experiences are for the girls. Thank you so much for all the support from your team. Your friendliness, helpfulness and professionalism is second to none.
Family of Georgia Edwards – Miss Junior Teen Flintshire 2015
- We had a wonderful time last night and having never been involved in anything in the Pageant world were a bit apprehensive! Our apprehension was laid to rest after seeing how professionally run the pageant was and how the absolute camaraderie is there from all involved!! Although Kara didn’t place she said she’s determined to come back and try again and can’t wait to see everyone again!!
Family of Kara Francey – Miss Teen Edinburgh 2015
- I would like to say on behalf of Alisha and myself thank you very much for giving her the opportunity to be involved in the Little Miss Teen GB competition. She loved every minute and has gained lots of confidence as a result.
Family of Alisha Fyffe – Little Miss Teen Merseyside 2015
- Huge congratulations to everyone involved and a massive wow to our beautiful winners!! Was really amazing to meet you all! When I turned up all by myself on Sunday night I was so so nervous and never did I ever expect to meet such beautiful, caring girls who really did make me feel welcome! And to walk away with the Miss Teen Congeniality award too, experience of a lifetime!!
Nicole Shortland – Miss Teen Hillingdon 2015
- Wow girls!! I’m feeling unbelievably blessed that I’ve met you all. I hope all of you have enjoyed the last few days as I have. A special congratulations to Emma and Misha! I’d like to thank Holly, you and your team made this weekend so wonderful and I feel so lucky to have met you! Miss you all already!
Martine Vrieling van Tuijl – Miss Teen Northumberland 2015
- Hugeee thank you to Holly and her team for making the past few days such a memorable experience! I’ve had an amazing time meeting so many lovely & inspirational girls, I’ve also gained loads of confidence along the way and think I will l definitely compete in more pageants in future, thank you so much to everyone!
Alicia Falconer – Miss Teen Falkirk 2015
- A huge huge huge thank you to Holly and all of her incredible team for putting up with us all, looking after us for the past few days and giving us an opportunity of a lifetime that we’ll never forget! I’ve gained so many new friends who I just know I’ll be staying in touch with for a very long time!
Georgia Mordey – Miss Teen Newcastle 2015
- I would like to say a huge thank you to you all! I am truly overwhelmed at last nights amazing results, I never expected to place! I am so grateful to everyone that helped me throughout of the weekend! Everyone worked so hard and built their own confidence, we have all achieved something amazing! You are all beautiful inside and out! Thank you Holly for giving me the opportunity and helping me find the true me and becoming the person I am! I look forward to seeing you all again back in Pageant Land!! Your second runner up of Miss Teen Great Britain.
Lilly Rogan – Miss Teen Merseyside 2015
- Wowww!! What an amazing experience, thank you girls so much for making it so special, and congratulations to the winners you were truly deserving. A special thank you to Holly and her team for this opportunity, I had an amazing time from beginning to end!
Kerri-Louise Hair – Miss Teen Inverclyde 2015
- You’re all wonderfully beautiful girls that are going to do so well with yourselves. It was lovely meeting everyone and being able to have this opportunity that has actually been incredible. Huge congratulations to the new Miss Teen Great Britain – Emma Collingridge, who shows signs of a true beauty queen! Thank you to Holly because who can agree her pageants are the best!! The amount of effort and hard work she puts into making sure everyone has an incredible experience is exceptional. She is gorgeous outside and in and I’m so happy I came across Miss Teen GB.
Courtney Woodall – Miss Teen Blackpool 2015
- I just wanted to say how fantastic everyone looked last night, and what an incredible group of girls you all are! I have loved every second of the last two days, so I hope we can all meet up again. I feel so lucky to have been involved in such a wonderful pageant, and finally, I just want to say a HUGE congratulations to Emma Collingridge, she was my rock throughout the competition and will be the most amazing queen!
Madison Clarke – Miss Teen York 2015
- Hi Girls, I would just like to say a massive massive thank you for all making this weekend such an amazing experience for me! You are all truly so beautiful, please don’t change a thing about yourself. I would also like to thank Holly and the team for all their efforts in organising the best weekend of my life.
Hayleigh Blinkhorne – Miss Teen Greater London 2015
- Hi girls! I cannot believe it’s all over! I’ve met such amazing friends and I’m so so grateful to have been given such an amazing opportunity, well done to all the girls who placed tonight, and the girls who didn’t, you’re still winners and can achieve so much from such an amazing opportunity thanks to the beautiful Holly.
Lia Riley – Miss Teen Fylde Coast 2015
- Coming to Blackpool to compete for the 2015 finals of Miss Junior Teen Great Britain has been a fantastic experience and the best choice I have ever made. I couldn’t be any happier!! I have gained so much from the contest: my confidence, poise, elegance. I would like to thank Holly and the whole MTGB team for making me feel like a star! I have met so many beautiful friendly girls and hopefully I can meet my pageant girls in the future.
Anna-Marie Uzokwe – Miss Junior Teen Stevenage 2015
Connect with our social media