Read what past contestants have said about Miss Teen Great Britain…
These testimonials are a just a small selection of the the comments we received following Miss Teen Great Britain 2012 and 2011!
- I can’t believe it’s almost been so long since the final, I’ve only just gotten back to routine after spending so long preparing for it. I would like to give you a massive thank you for the experience you’ve given me, not just from the final itself, but for the opportunity to do appearances and get involved with my local community on a scale that I could never have imagined doing. Holly, you kept reminding us that winning wasn’t everything and now i can say that I completely agree. Finishing in the top 8 of my first pageant was the most increadible achievement and every time i remember what I achieved I can’t get the smile off my face! Finishing where I did has given me the confidence and encouragement to keep working hard and competing in pageants. What you do for young girls is spectacular and I know that future finalists will have just as an amazing time as I had!
Noky Simbani, Miss Teen Derby 2012.
- Just wanted to say thank you so so much for an amazing weekend at the Miss Teen GB final! I had such a good time and as it was my first pageant, you all made me feel so welcome and I really enjoyed every bit of it! Although I didn’t place, I really would like to enter again for next year so hopefully i will see you again next September!
Catherine Sayer, Miss Teen Merseyside 2012
- Wow! Where do I begin? What an incredible experience!! Memories made for a lifetime. I would recommend this experience to any teenager as you gain confidence, self-esteem and to tell you the truth, since the event I have not stopped smiling! It has opened up so many doors for me. And i am just eager to carry on the charity work I started.
Hanna Oberg, Miss Teen Leigh 2012
- I would like to thank Holly, Corinna and all the MTGB staff for the amazing weekend we had last week, I can’t believe how quick this week has gone. I would also like to thank the sponsors of MTGB for the goodies that they gave us in our bag, not forgetting the cupcakes and T shirt…which I have used for dance at school! It was lovely to meet all the girls that took part, you were all georgous and big well done to Daisy, hope you had heaps of fun.
Sasha Lyttle, Miss Teen Wolverhampton 2012
- I wanted to say that Abbey-Anne and myself loved the whole weekend! Abbey-Anne said that she thought all of the Miss Teen Great Britain colleagues were genuinely lovely and made her feel as though she had known you forever! Abbey-Anne’s first words as soon as she came off stage was I want to re-enter for next year. Thank you for a wonderful weekend of memories I will treasure forever.
Abbey-Anne Gyles, Miss Teen Northamptonshire 2012 & Parent
- I have had the best weekend and it was so well organised! So pleased for Daisy as I became close to her, couldn’t have wished for a better winner!
Chloe Tong, Miss Teen Hull 2012
- I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful weekend I had. It was great meeting all the girls from different parts of the country and celebrating our success in winning a place on the final of Miss Teen Great Britain. I had a great time at Pleasure Beach and the pyjama party and you made each of us feel very welcome and special. It must be hard work planning the weekend – but it was perfect. As this was my first experience of a beauty pageant I was pleased to get into the top 25 and feel that I would do this again.
Jessica Lacey, Miss Teen Essex 2012
A massive thank-you once again to all of the Miss Teen GB team. We had an amazing weekend in Blackpool. Kelsey was stunned to receive ‘best in interview’ and to be placed in the top 8 this year and hopes to see you all again next year!
Parent of Kelsey Poulton, Miss Teen Cheshire 2012
- This weekend was so much better than what I’d expected! I wish we could just go back and do it all over again! It was so lovely meeting you girls and had a wonderful time over the weekend, it was truly amazing! I hope everyone enjoyed it and congratulations Daisy for winning! And everyone else for making it so far!
Paveen Rai, Miss Teen Leicester 2012
- Had a great weekend with you all! And enjoyed a lot of laughs, met lots of great people and made new friends for life! You all looked amazing and well done Daisy you will do us all very proud this year!
Rebecca Roberts, Miss Teen Waterloo 2012
I certainly had the most amazing weekend! I’ve met so many wonderful people and enjoyed every minute of it! Massive thank you to everyone who has supported me and of course the Miss Teen Great Britain Team – Holly and Corinna! Congratulations to everyone for making it to the finals, it’s such a great achievement, I’m gobsmacked that I made the top 8! And of course, our new Miss Teen Great Britain – Daisy.
Sonali Gupta, Miss Teen Coventry 2012
- Girls, I would just like to say thank you for an absolutely incredible weekend. It was definitely the most enjoyable pageant I have experienced yet. I thoroughly enjoyed myself from start to finish and everyone should be very proud of themselves. Thank you to Holly, Corinna and everyone else involved in the organising – you guys gave me one of the best weekends ever! I’ve made some amazing people and will take away friends for life. Congratulations to Daisy Whetlor, I hope you enjoy your year as Queen and a massive well done!
Stephanie Knox, Miss Teen Liverpool 2012
- I had an amazing time this weekend! Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen and well done to all the girls, they did fab! I will definitely carry on with the pageants as it’s just a great experience!
Melissa Douglas, Miss Teen Fife 2012
I have had the most amazing weekend ever! What an experience this has been for me! I’m so happy I got in the top 25 as this was my first pageant!! i couldn’t of done it without the MTGB team! And of course you girls, you are all fab! Well done Daisy!! Good luck for your year.
Lurelle Bancroft, Miss Teen Salford 2012
- I’ve had the best weekend ever, thanks everyone! I have made loads of new friends, Well done Daisy you really deserved winning! Hope to see you all next year
Abbey-Anne Gyles, Miss Teen Northamptonshire 2012
- I have had an amazing weekend and made lots of good friends. Well done every one.
Anastasia Legge, Miss Teen Popularity 2012
- I just want to say that I have had the most AMAZING weekend ever! It was so lovely to meet you all (please do stay in touch!!), and the title is just a cherry on top! I can’t wait to get cracking now, it’s only just the beginning! Here’s hoping to do you all proud this year!! Lots of love Daisy, Miss Teen Great Britain 2012!!!!
Daisy Whetlor, Miss Teen Great Britain 2012
- Had an amazing weekend!! Well done all the girls, you did great!!
Sophie De Ternant, Miss Teen Wiltshire 2012
- Thank you so much to everyone for making the weekend so amazing!! Made some amazing friends and had so many laughs, it’s one I’ll never forget! Well done Daisy Whetlor!
Charlotte Turner, Miss Teen Shropshire 2012
- I had such a great weekend with everyone, thank you so much
Jade Coombs, Miss Teen Dorset 2012
- Thank you for the best weekend EVER, had the time of my life and met the most amazing girls!!! Thank you Holly, Corinna and Charlotte!! Hope to see you all again soon!! Well done Daisy you beauty, you definitely deserve it!!
Ella Ravenscroft, Miss Teen Greater Manchester 2012
- Just want to say a big thank you to everyone, I had such an amazing weekend! Didn’t expect to get so far! Well done Daisy you deserve it, and good luck!!
Samantha Daley, Miss Teen Prescot 2012
- I’ve had the best time ever! Thank you to all the MTGB team that made this weekend epic and well done Daisy Whetlor for winning Miss Teen Great Britain, you will make a excellent queen!
Poppy Mcpartland, Miss Teen Portsmouth 2012
- I had the most lovely weekend with all the girlies! Congratulations to Daisy, well done chick you deserved it!!! Thank you so much to everyone who made this happen.
Kelsey Poulton, Miss Teen Cheshire 2012
- I’d like to thank EVERYONE for the best weekend of my life so far & also I want to congratulate all the girls especially our new Miss Teen GB 2012!!!
Fyela Wray, Miss Teen Kensington 2012
- Can I just say how much of a fun competition I found this! I made lots of life long friends and the pageant wasn’t all about looks! Even though I didn’t win anything I still found this such an enjoyable competition, from the Pleasure Beach to the Diva Pyjama party to the actual final itself! May I just say thank you for everything throughout the weekend, I couldn’t recommend it enough, you make everyone feel like a winner.
Holly Payne, Miss Teen Barnet 2011
- The experience is AMAZING, trust me, it’s the most fun weekend you’ll ever have and you get to meet some truly wonderful people.
Lauren Hutchings, Miss Teen Yately 2011
- This is one of the most magnificent beauty contests- the amazing fact is, it’s not all about being beautiful. Making people be aware of your title and helping charities for communities. This is an amazing event. Make sure you compete, if not, attend!
Melissa Minter, Miss Teen Nantwich 2011
- This was my first pageant and it was amazing, such a great team, great experience and the weekend, well you are never bored! Some great nights and made some friends for life. I had never done this before but they gave me some great training on interview and how to walk and even what to wear and make up. It’s like being in a family, everyone is so welcoming. Go for it girls!
Candice Peachey, Miss Teen Devon 2011
- I just wanted to say thanks and massive congratulations to everyone in the Miss Teen Great Britain team! The show on Sunday evening surpassed all expectations and we (Sasha Wright’s family) had a fantastic evening. All of the girls were amazing. We can’t wait to see the photos! Thank you again for a great weekend.
Parent of Sasha Wright, Miss Teen Essex 2011
- Just to say thank you to you all for your hard work last weekend. Amy had a great time and made some new friends along the way.
Parent of Amy Griffith, Miss Teen Wigan 2011
- Thank you for an amazing weekend, certainly one I will never forget!
Stacey Williams, Miss Teen Staffordshire 2011
Did you take part in Miss Teen Great Britain 2011? If yes, make sure you send your feedback to info@missteengreatbritain